NZSHRED Snowboard Camp 2017
If you want to improve your freestyle riding, as well as ride in NZ with a solid crew – this trip is for you! Your local Queenstown hosts will show you around new terrain, plus you can work on freestyle tricks with pro coaching sessions!
Includes two hours daily of on mountain guiding showcasing the best features and terrain within the resorts, plus hang out time after the slopes with your guide and snowboarding crew checking out Queenstown by night.
- Hosted: Luke Seagal, seasoned rider host, Ski Express Queenstown local host
- Airport Transfers: Meet and Greet at Queenstown airport
- Accommodation: 6 nights accommodation in shared dorm or private room at Nomads Backpackers Queenstown
- Group Meal: 2 hosted group dinners
- Big Night Out: Queenstown Bar Crawl
- Meals: Daily light breakfast
- Queenstown Lift Passes: 2 Day NZSki Queenstown Superpass (Coronet Peak or The Remarkables)
- Wanaka Lift Passes: 2 Day Flexi Pass (Cardrona or Treble Cone)
- Mountain Transfers: 4 days mountain transfer
- Merchandise: Queenstown designed Hoodie
Note: clothing and equipment hire optional extra – ask us for prices!
Be welcomed at Queenstown Airport by your local Ski Express host.
Head up to the ‘Remarks’. Mountain transfers will pick up the team for a day on the slopes. Includes freestyle training with The Remarkables freestyle coaches. Afternoon après ski in Queenstown. Hosted group dinner at Winnies.
Off to Cardrona for a day’s riding, with freestyle coaching in Cardrona parks by Cardrona performance trainers. Tonight we meet for the Big Night Out, Queenstown Bar Crawl & hosted group dinner, showcasing Queenstown by night.
No riding on Wednesday unless you have arranged a Heliboarding or an additional day lift pass from your host. This is an epic day to soak up Queenstown, or team up to get into the adrenaline buzz: skydiving, bungy jump, dirt biking, 4WD quad tours, jet boating, can be all booked by your Ski Express host. (all activities an additional cost) Afternoon après ski in Queenstown.
Early start back to Cardrona, or choose to ride Treble Cone, the choice is yours, Afternoon après ski in Queenstown.
Last day on the slopes! Check out Coronet Peak or head back to The Remarkables, the choice is yours. Afternoon après ski will kick off the last night in Queenstown! Hosted farewell dinner included.
Independent transfers from Nomads back to Queenstown Airport.