$66 – $355
The Cardrona Lift Pass allows skiers and snowboarders to explore 345 hectares of fantastic NZ skiing and snowboarding terrain, whatever your ability, Cardrona has the snow for you. Gentle beginner slopes, terrain parks and half pipes, wide open groomers or challenging steeps and powder stashes…the choice is yours. The Cardrona Lift Pass can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
- Can be redeemed at Cardrona only
- Flexible, days do not have to be consecutive.
- RFID lift pass technology – straight to the gate
- Gives visitors access to the country’s first express chondola, a combination of 6-seater chairs and 8-person gondola cabins.
- Hit the best parks & pipes with heaps of progressive terrain. Plus you get access to one of very few permanent 22ft superpipes in NZ and the Southern Hemisphere.
- The most comprehensive children’s programs and facilities for all ages.
- The longest runs in the South Island at over 4kms.
- NZ’s best Parks and Pipes – progressive, award winning parks.
- The most comprehensive children’s programs & facilities for all ages.
Note: Children 5 yrs and under receive a FREE lift pass at Cardrona.