How to use the EARLY BIRD Lift Pass?
Some things you should know:
- Purchase the EARLY BIRD lift pass special from Ski Express.
- Redeem your travel voucher in New Zealand for the EARLY BIRD lift pass. This can be redeemed at the Snow Centre in Queenstown right next door to the Ski Express Service Desk or up one of the 2 ski ﬁelds, Coronet Peak or The Remarkables.
- Lift Passes do not need to be used consecutively, but all days must be used within 12 days of the ﬁrst pass being used.
- Early Bird Special must be booked & paid in full by 30 April 2020.
- This is a standard day lift pass only and not a Queenstown Superpass.
- This is a lift pass only so you will still need clothing and equipment hire as well.
- The lift pass can be used at Mt Hutt ski ﬁeld if travelling between regions.
- Night skiing is only available at Coronet Peak on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday from 4.30pm to 9pm.
Please ask our friendly Ski Express
Team for more information.
Terms & Conditions
* Must be confirmed and paid in full by 30 April 2020. All days purchased must be used within 12 days of the first day pass used. Valid for use in the 2020 ski season only. All prices shown on this website are in New Zealand Dollars unless otherwise stated. Ski products are non refundable and non transferable. Night skiing is only available at Coronet Peak on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday from 4.30pm to 9pm.