Go Cashless with your Queenstown Superpass (Mypass):
- The Queenstown Superpass uses advanced radio frequency technology meaning direct to mountain access saving precious time.
- Sleep late and swap a day on the mountain for another activity! Exchangeable for a variety of alternate non-ski products (NZ$43 value), ideal for when the weather or your muscles let you down!
Note: Alternate activities may require you to pay an additional sum direct to the operator on the day. Your Queenstown Superpass booklet will clearly show the differences.
- Maximize your fun with over 50 activity choices to suit all interests – whether skiing or snowboarding, jet boating, bungy jumping, dining out or a bit of retail therapy, there is something for everyone.
- Days do not have to be consecutive.
- Each day you choose where & when you want to ski or snowboard.
- Plan the day according to the weather or your whim!
- Can be used for Twilight skiing from 12.30pm – 9 pm on applicable days at Coronet Peak when night skiing operates.
With your Queenstown Superpass (Mypass) you will have the ability to add value to the card allowing guests to go cashless on the mountain whilst using Mypass for all their purchases. – Sweet As!!
Some things you should know:
How to use the NZ Superpass?
- The Queenstown Superpass is a lift pass so you will still need clothing and equipment hire as well.
- At Coronet Peak and The Remarkables – Children 5 years and under receive a free lift pass so only purchase the Superpass for 6-17 year olds.
The Queenstown Superpass is NOT valid at ALL of New Zealand Ski fields
- Purchase any number of Queenstown Superpass coupons from Ski Express as you require.
- Redeem your travel voucher in New Zealand for the highly efficient Queenstown Superpass Card – called the MYPASS. This can be redeemed at the Snow Centre in Queenstown right next door to the Ski Express Service Desk.
. Please ask our friendly Ski Express
Team for more information.
Terms & Conditions
* Valid for sale until 30 September 2019. Valid for use in the 2019 ski season only. All prices shown on this website are in New Zealand Dollars unless otherwise stated. Ski products are non refundable and non transferable. Note: At Coronet Peak and The Remarkables children 5 years and under receive a free lift pass, so only purchase the Superpass for 6-17 year olds.